Select an amount to contribute and you will be redirected to our secure online donation page to input your credit card and billing information.
Thank you for contributing to the campaign. The early money we raise helps us establish an active grassroots campaign effort to engage new voters, support our campaign office and staff and have an active social media, web and sign presence in Southwest Washington.
With your help we can win this campaign and bring a new voice from Southwest Washington to Congress.
By contributing you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- I am not a Federal Government contractor.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation or labor organization.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
Contributions or gifts are not tax deductible. An individual may contribute a maximum of $2,600 per election (the primary and general are separate elections). A maximum of $5,200 total can be given, with the understanding that $2,600 is designated for the primary and $2,600 is designated for the general election.
For questions about donating please contact Campaign Manager, Nick Ande at 360-823-6300.