By contributing you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- I am not a Federal Government contractor.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation or labor organization.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
Contributions or gifts are not tax deductible. An individual may contribute a maximum of $2,600 per election (the primary and general are separate elections). A maximum of $5,200 total can be given, with the understanding that $2,600 is designated for the primary and $2,600 is designated for the general election.
For questions about donating please contact Campaign Manager, Nick Ande at 360-823-6300.